Wednesday, September 16, 2015

week 4 abc stylized - ckowaliczko

This is the original version. I created the alphabet only including capital letters. I made these letters by using the pen tool on Adobe Illustrator, then I filled the shapes in using a red fill. I also created all of the letters to be remotely the same size. After other classmates critiquing my letters, they explain the font as looking like a target or bullseye. I then experimented with different strokes. The picture below is the result of this. 
This is the version after I played around with different types of brushes. The brush stroke I used to outline these letters was located under the "Arrow_Special" window. You can find this by clicking on the Window tab at the top of Abode Illustrator. Then click on Brushes, and then finally click on the arrow in the bottom left of the Brushes window. I think this effect really does give the letters a target font. 

No comments:

Post a Comment