Monday, September 21, 2015

week 5 illustrated words - ckowaliczko

I created this illustration after the class described my letters as looking like arrows or a target. I spelled out the word "target" using the letters I had already made. I then illustrated a target behind the actual word to really bring the word to life. I created the target using the ellipse tool and simply filling it in using the fill tool. The mere fact that the letters themselves look like a target really illustrate the word, but including the word "target" and adding the target in the background make it even easier to visualize.  The same goes for the illustration below. 

For this illustration, I chose the word "bubbly," because the bubble-letter font was the first that came to my mind. I created this using the pen tool to draw the letters, then using the ellipse tool to illustrate the bubbles in the background. I also chose to make the letters blue, because it seemed to be the best fit to display bubbles. I then drew bubbles in the background of the letters to really explain what word it was that I was trying to draw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment